How Smart Moms Return To Exercise After Having A Baby
- I had a baby and now I’m not sure exactly what I need, I just know I need help”
- “I don’t know what to do, or where to start, and I’m afraid of making things worse”
- “There’s a lot of different information out there, I don’t know who to believe”
- “I’d like to get back to my pre-pregnancy level of fitness, but I don’t know if that’s even possible”
- “I’m worried about peeing my pants a little at the gym, so I don’t even bother going”
- “It feels like something’s going to fall out anytime I try things like squats or lunges”
- “It feels like there’s a disconnect between my brain and my pelvic floor or core”
- “I was told at my 6-week visit that I was good to do anything I wanted, to just “listen to my body” but I’m scared; I know I’m not ready to just go for a run but I don’t know what I can do because I still feel so weak”.
If This Sounds Like You, You're In The Right Place!
Get Our Free Guidebook, How Smart Moms Return to Exercise After Having a Baby.
© 2022 Healing Spot Physical Therapy. All Rights Reseved.